University Libraries’ Faculty Open House_Day1 (Nov23)
The University Librarian, Dr. Lokman Meho, cordially invites you to attend the University Libraries’ Faculty Open House.
The Open House is an opportunity for faculty members to meet their subject librarians, learn about the libraries’ new services, and share their teaching and learning needs and ideas with the librarians.
Dates: The Open House will take place over 2 days to accommodate faculty members’ busy schedules
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 (Register here: http://aub.edu.lb.libcal.com/event/3735164)
- Friday, November 24, 2017 (Register here: http://aub.edu.lb.libcal.com/event/3746401)
Time: anytime between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
Location: Jafet Library- Main Lobby
- Meet your Subject and Instruction librarians
- Add library resources to your course readings
- Design a Research Guide for your course
- Add a librarian to your course
- Discover the Libraries’ Archives and Special Collections
- Get Research Data Management guidance
- Check the Libraries’ new arrivals
- Order books, journals and articles
One lucky faculty member will win a 200€ voucher for books from Brill Publishers.
- Thursday, November 23, 2017
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Jafet Library Lobby