To book a library instruction session for your class please select the day (left calendar), time slots, and fill the reservation form. An email message will be sent to you confirming your reservation.
It is important that the students have received an assignment that requires library research when they come to the library instruction class; this improves their attention to and retention of the information.
The Antoun Ghattas Karam E-Classroom is equipped with advanced technology aiming at providing an interactive class environment for instruction and workshop sessions. Priority in booking this room is for library instruction classes.
The E-Classroom can accommodate up to 30 students and has:
- 30 all-in-one desktop computers with 23" touchscreens
- A podium with 19" HD touchscreen
- An active board and a giant projection screen
- A classroom management application
- An automation system to control sound, lighting, curtains, and screen/active board
- A recording system with two digital cameras
For more information and to use the e-classroom for other than library instruction, kindly contact the Research and Instruction Department by email: email@example.com or by phone ext. 2629/2621.